Thursday 10 January 2013

Fried Beehorn - breakfast on day 2 at the Emperor

Fried beehorn was a sort of fine noodle mixed with vegetables including corn, green leafs and stalks of some vegetable, something red as well. Lots of unknowns. PLus fried rice, small sausages, sracmbled eggs, mashed potato which I didnt try, Sambal Tumis, and watermelon. Founda cucumber lettuce and tomato next to the watermelon. Tiny little brown flies walking all over the half red tomatoes, Watched chef come along and check. He stirred the bowl with the tomatoes and I watched the flies lift and fall back as he walked away. Watched a Japanese tourist take a photo. As much as I like spicy food, think my digestive track needs a rest. Ulcer in mouth seems to be settling down. Face so puffy. Under eyes a disaster. All the fluids in the air and the fluids being drunk are all attracted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment