Saturday 29 December 2012

Intoxicated

Exhilarated. Joyous. Overwhelmed. When I got off the amazing river cruise (saw excessive murals which I otherwise would never have known about, and the huge Kampung Morton traditional Malay style houses) last night, decided to take a ride in a highly flowered trishaw. The rider said my hotel wasnt too far and we set off, but not before he put all his lights on including flashing colours and sparklies. He popped a CD in and the wonderful boom started. Cant tell you what it was, but it was music I knew well and so bopped with a silly grin on my face all the way.  This was despite going down dark back streets and his riding on bysy one way streets, and on a number he was going the wrong way straight at the traffic. One of the most fun things I have ever done. And no alcohol was involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment