Thursday 3 January 2013

Other KL stories

As I read my pages and pages of notes they seem so everyday and ho hum to me and so reluctantly I am abbreviating them. I was in the happiness business -where was my husband -waiting for me. How many children - 3. What sort? Boys. Beams all round from the askers. A typical repetitive set of conversations. Return trip to little India in KL and took some photos. Used the Hop on Hop off bus in KL but it had over 40 stops and the traffic is so slow, and the driver stopped for 10 min rest breaks too frequently, I couldnt bear it after a while. But I did pass all sorts of places that I could have visited if I had more time The Muzium Negara, The Kings new palace, The theatre, the Visual arts gallery. Loved the multinationalism of the western visitors.Once I heard a man say thankyou and then spasiba - the russian word for thankyou. Good stuff. Regardless of the weather I plodded on and on until my hair was so wet from the humidity that I couldnt bear it any more. But I did see stacks of things.And the trip up into and looking out from the Petronas Towers was sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment