Saturday 22 December 2012

Changi free computers

Here at Changi airport in Singapore the computers with internet access are free so while I can use all fingers to type a post I will.  What an adventure so far.  To find that my first flight from Melbourne to Adelaide was a domestic that left me only a  little over an hour to checkin and do all those passport and security formalities  once in Adelaide was nervewracking.  ThenAdelaide airport is quite large and there was a fair walk to find a suitable helper for me.  I did get checked in and then went to the gate to wait.  On the plane flying here I have handwritten pages and pages of notes because I didn't want to forget one of my memorable experiences ever flying.  I will type it up and add it to the blog when I get back home - much too much to tackle one fingered on the tablet.  In summary - I was upgraded to Business Class on the Singapore Airlines flight and it was brilliant!

1 comment: