Tuesday 25 December 2012

Getting home last night

The bus was too slow and  no normal train station nearby, but I could see on my map a monorail. I and all the world were there waiting for the one carriage. Too many people for the first arrival and so like sardines we waited on the platform (dont forget its a slippery 30 degrees always). The second arrived and I with the masses were pushed on into an already packed carriage. Airconditioned but too many bodies. So lasted the unpleasant trip to KL Sentral - only benefit was seeing buildings etc as we flew over the suburbs. Eventually passed some key buildings that M had shown me. 3km walk from monorail to train. I and a long stream of people. Back at KLCC I chose wrong walkway and walked more than I had hoped. Advantage is I was closer to hotel, but disadvantage is that I had to then walk distance in dark with almost noone around. Wont wreck your Christmas with local harrowing stories.Gingerbread Christmas tree waiting for me in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment